Monitoring and measuring wounds, and in particularly the size and depth of pressure ulcers is inherently inaccurate.
Perceptual Healthcare for Wound Management
Wound Care Centre
The wound care centre is designed to provide end-to-end wound management support. From point of care wound assessment to clinical management of wound information. At the heart of GPC’s wound management capability is Wound Care Centre, a flexible and easy-to-use system that manages and stores information collected from a point of care device. Information is then available to all care team members via a web browser. Wound Care Centre enables health organisations to:
- Standardise assessment practices
- Share wound assessments securely
- Monitor wound assessment quality
- Create documentation easily
- Consistently grade and monitor improvements
- Identify variations in expected recovery time
- Analyse population-based wound trends
- Establish wound informatics and evidence-based decision-making
- Streamline wound care procedures.
- Deliver clinical wound informatics across care settings
- Review, create and edit patient and wound assessment information, with appropriate audit trails
- Generate an audit log of activity related to the wound. Images and video cannot be altered, providing a robust record of the wound being assessed.
- Review data captured by point-of-care devices to monitor assessment activity and quality
- Review images, measurements, clinical notes and graphs of wound healing progression to track healing progress and identify areas of concern
- Automatically generate .pdf format Wound Assessment Reports at the touch of a button for better communication with specialists, management, commissioners, patients and other stakeholders.
- Remote and mobile wound surveillance at home, at clinic, at the specialists office