More data and new data requires a new way of unlocking its potential
The Police Object Library
- Can access any information from any data source without the need for integration or data warehousing
- Provides a unique user interface where questions can be asked and thought provoked with a few simple touch and swipes
- Provides organisations with little or no knowledge or predictive analytics a simple visual tool to ask powerful predictive questions
- Map any object from any system and combine with any other
- Heatmap to find significant points of interest
- Share workspaces with colleagues
- Set up interactive daily briefing workspaces
- Seamlessly make information available on the mobile police assistant
Not another dashboard
The Police Object Library is definitely not just another dashboard and business intelligence tool.
Dashboards have their place and are effective at showing how key indicators are performing. Sometimes they provide an element of interactivity allowing users to choose time periods or other fixed parameters.
But, if an officer or manager wants to find out just a little more, or ask a question in a slightly different way, then its back to the analysts and report writers.
With the Police Object Library there is complete freedom to look at and analyse any information made available to you. Furthermore, once an area of interest has been described it can be used anywhere else.
For example, an officer is automatically alerted to a higher than normal incidence of burglary in his sector. With the current dashboard the officer can see incidences of burglary and even break them down by area and date. However they cannot link this with prisoner releases and apply predictive analytics without going back to the analyst.
Not a problem with the Police Object Library.
All with just 3 simple on screen actions.
- No new dashboard
- No additional resource
- No wait