More data and new data requires a new way of unlocking its potential
The Clinical Object Library is a web application that provides a completely new way of describing complex data and then unlocking the power of that information, including predictive analytics, for everybody, not just analysts.
The Clinical Object Library:-
- Can access any information from any data source without the need for integration or data warehousing
- Provides a unique user interface where questions can be asked and thought provoked with a few simple touch and swipes
- Provides organisations with little or no knowledge or predictive analytics a simple visual tool to ask powerful predictive questions
- Map any object from any system and combine with any other
- Heatmap to find significant points of interest
- Share workspaces with colleagues
- Set up interactive daily briefing workspaces
Not another dashboard
The Clinical Object Library is definitely not just another dashboard and business intelligence tool.
Dashboards have their place and are effective at showing how key indicators are performing. Sometimes they provide an element of interactivity allowing users to choose time periods or other fixed parameters.
But, if a clinician or manager wants to find out just a little more, or ask a question in a slightly different way, then its back to the analysts and report writers.
With the Clinical Object Library there is complete freedom to look at and analyse any information made available to you. Furthermore, once an area of interest has been described it can be used anywhere else.
For example, a diabetic clinician regularly looks at the volume and case mix of patients in the hospital. The clinician is interested in the lifestyle of the Type 2 patients. With the current dashboard there is no option to view lifestyle and when referred to the analyst, it is found that the lifestyle information is held in another database.
Not a problem with the Clincial Object Library. Lifestyle has been defined by looking at information from another dataset.
The clinician simply drags lifestyle onto the screen and views a breakdown of all Type 2 patients by lifestyle. This promotes further thought and the clinician drags on patients attending podiatry clinics to the screen. The clinician uses his finger to join Type 1 and Podiatry and immediately sees how many Type 1 are attending podiatry and has this broken down by lifestyle.
All with just 3 simple on screen actions.
- No new dashboard
- No additional resource
- No wait